CRJ-200 Tail Docking system utilized for heavy maintenance and overhaul of the CRJ-200 airframe.
CRJ-200 Tail Dock System
CRJ-200 Tail Docking system utilized for heavy maintenance and overhaul of the CRJ-200 airframe. The unit incorporated a jib crane for removal of the horizontal stabilizer. The structure is made up of a port and starboard side, allowing 3-4 employees to manually move the system into position one half at a time.
CRJ-200 Tail Dock System Features:
- All steel construction
- Skydrol Resistant Powder coated finish
- Aluminum slide plates at vertical stabilizer for fit up
- Tow bars for moving the units far distances
- Screw jacks to lock platform in place during use
- Crown face high capacity casters
- Rubber bumper material at potential contact points
- 2,000 lb capacity pendant operated jib crane
- 16 person capacity (8 person per level)
- Storage shelves for parts storage during MRO work
- Traction tread walking/working surfaces
- 50º forward descent staircases on each half
Aviation Maintenance Platforms, a Division of Naturalene, Inc. is YOUR total aerial access solution provider. We can customize any aerial access solution for any project. Operators standing by, (888) 730-8377.