The Aircraft Utility Maintenance Platform is for aviation workers of all kinds. Running up and down steps all day to access several types of planes can be a bit tricky especially when it comes to preventing falls. It reaches variable heights smoothly with a manual hydraulic system. Self-adjusting slip-resistant steps with handrails allow workers to access several types of planes with differing heights.
The large 4 x 4 slip-resistant platform on the Aircraft Utility Maintenance Platform creates a roomy workspace while the guardrail system protects workers from stepping off the edge. Sturdy aluminum construction is lightweight, corrosion resistant and has a brick red powder coat finish. Casters allow for easy movement and positioning.
Aircraft Utility Maintenance Platform Specifications:
- Designed and constructed specifically for the demands and requirements of the aviation industry.
- Variable height platform with self-leveling stairs.
- 500 lb. capacity.
- 4 x 4 platform has a slip-resistant surface.
- Stairs have ridged design for slip-resistance.
- 42″ high removable handrail system.
- Platform has padded edges help protect the contact surface from damage.
- 10″ rigid casters on back and 10″ swivel casters on front.
- Other optional wheel types and sizes available.